Florida Real Estate Law Firm
Buying or selling any piece of commercial or residential real estate is a major investment. By working with knowledgeable legal counsel, you can protect your investment both now and in the long-term. At Storey Law Group, P.A., we combine the skill and experience of national law firms with the agility and flexibility of a boutique. Based in Orlando, our law firm represents developers, investors, purchasers and sellers across Florida in all types of matters, including:
- Commercial leases: Our attorneys draft and review commercial leases, including ground leases, assignments and issues of guarantors for a wide range of clients.
- Commercial real estate: At our Orlando real estate law firm, we draft purchase and sale agreements, lease contracts and other real estate documents designed to facilitate these transactions.
- Construction liens: Construction liens can be a necessary tool to enforce your rights to payment. Our law firm files construction liens for clients in all parts of the home building business.
- Commercial land use planning and rezoning: If you or your business needs a variance, an easement or other relief, our attorneys can represent your interests before the local government and administrative agencies.
- Property sales and purchases: We take all steps associated with buying or selling a piece of real estate, including reviewing documentation, handling title issues and drafting property purchase agreements.
- Real estate closings: Serving commercial and residential property owners across Florida, we are committed to completing closings in an efficient manner.
- Real estate litigation: Our lawyers represent clients in commercial and residential real estate disputes. Our experience and effort have led to successful outcomes for our clients inside and outside of the courtroom.
- Residential real estate: We provide proactive assistance to home buyers and sellers in residential real estate transactions, taking appropriate steps to facilitate this important transaction.
Contact Storey Law Group, P.A.
Call toll free at 800-229-9045 to schedule a consultation with our law firm. You can also complete our online contact form to get started.