Florida Business Lawyers
At Storey Law Group, P.A., our law firm is equipped to take on a broad spectrum of legal needs, leveraging our experience, versatility and ingenuity to great effect. In our business practice, we are adept at many different roles. For companies that do not have legal departments, our attorneys can serve as in-house counsel, partnering with our clients to achieve their goals. We also work with larger companies that have in-house counsel, striving to deliver cost-effective solutions. Our law firm also serves as local counsel for national law firms with litigation in Florida. Some of our specific areas of practice include:
- Breach of contract claims: Our law firm prosecutes and defends all manner of breach of contract cases, providing results-oriented representation in litigation and negotiations.
- Business and asset purchases: The purchase of another company is a major undertaking. Our lawyers will perform all due diligence tasks associated with the purchase of another company or its assets.
- Business formation: Corporate formation can be a critical element to a new company's success or failure. Our attorneys will advise you of the various differences associated with each corporate form and help you select the best possible entity.
- Commercial litigation: Our attorneys have a depth and breadth of experience in resolving commercial disputes for clients in all types of industries.
- Mergers and acquisitions: Our lawyers will attend to every detail in these critically important transactions.
- Partnership agreements: A properly drafted partnership agreement can provide many benefits to a recently formed business. Our lawyers can create documentation that meets your needs now and in the future.
- Partnership disputes/non-compete litigation: Disputes between business partners can have lasting implications. At Storey Law Group, P.A., our Orlando business attorneys are prepared to advance and protect your interests.
Within each of these areas, our law firm is devoted to achieving your specific goals as quickly and as efficiently as possible.
Contact Storey Law Group, P.A.
Call toll free at contact us form.to schedule a consultation get started by using our online