Mr. Storey obtained a degree in business administration from Furman University (B.A. 1998) and earned his law degree from the University of Florida, Levin College of Law (J.D. 2002, With Honors). While attending the University of Florida Mr. Storey was a member of University of Florida Law Review. Prior to founding Storey Law Group, P.A., Mr. Storey was a partner at Thorne & Storey, P.A. and an associate attorney at Foley & Lardner, LLP, where he was a member of both the real estate and finance departments, concentrating on corporate and real estate transactions, as well as local government and municipal law.
Mr. Storey is a member of The Florida Bar and The Orange County Bar Association. He is admitted to practice before the Middle District of Florida and is also recognized by the Florida Supreme Court as a Circuit Civil Mediator.
Mr. Storey is an active member of the Orlando community. He currently serves as a Board Member for the Central Florida Real Estate Council and has been appointed to serve on the Ninth Circuit Judicial Nominating Commission.
- Florida, 2003
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida, 2006
University of Florida College of Law, Gainesville, Florida
- J.D. - 2002
- Honors: With Honors
Furman University, Greenville, South Carolina
- B.A. - 1998
- Major: Business Administration
Honors and Awards
- Super Lawyers: Florida Rising Stars List, 2010-2011
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Old Republic National Title Insurance Company
- Orange County Bar Association
- Central Florida Real Estate Council
- Apartment Association of Greater Orlando
- Orlando Chamber of Commerce
- Ninth Circuit Judicial Nominating Commission
Past Employment Positions
- Foley and Lardner LLP, 2003 - 2006
- Sigma Nu