Buying or selling any piece of commercial or residential real estate is a major investment. By working with knowledgeable legal counsel, you can protect your investment both now and in the long-term. At Storey Law Group, P.A., we combine the skill and experience of national law firms with the agility and flexibility of a boutique. Based in Orlando, our law firm represents developers, investors, purchasers and sellers across Florida in all types of matters, including:
- Commercial leases: Our attorneys draft and review commercial leases, including ground leases, assignments and issues of guarantors for a wide range of clients.
- Commercial real estate: At our Orlando real estate law firm, we draft purchase and sale agreements, lease contracts and other real estate documents designed to facilitate these transactions.
- Construction liens: Construction liens can be a necessary tool to enforce your rights to payment. Our law firm files construction liens for clients in all parts of the home building business.
- Land use planning and rezoning: If you or your business needs a variance, an easement or other relief, our attorneys can represent your interests before the local government and administrative agencies.
- Property sales and purchases: We take all steps associated with buying or selling a piece of real estate, including reviewing documentation, handling title issues and drafting property purchase agreements.
- Real estate closings: Serving commercial and residential property owners across Florida, we are committed to completing closings in an efficient manner.
- Real estate litigation: Our lawyers represent clients in commercial and residential real estate disputes. Our experience and effort have led to successful outcomes for our clients inside and outside of the courtroom.
- Residential real estate: We provide proactive assistance to home buyers and sellers in residential real estate transactions, taking appropriate steps to facilitate this important transaction.
Contact Storey Law Group, P.A.
Call 407-674-0840 or toll free at 800-603-5153 to schedule a consultation with our law firm. You can also complete our online contact form to get started.