In today's financial climate, commercial lenders have an increasing need for legal counsel who can efficiently and competently perform a wide array of default services. At Storey Law Group, P.A., our Orlando-based law firm serves national and regional lenders in a broad spectrum of legal matters. We have an instinctive understanding of our clients' needs, creating timely, cost-effective solutions that achieve their objectives. Our attorneys are capable of handling all areas of lender representation, including:
- Commercial loans: Our lawyers draft loan documents, perform escrow services and undertake all other services necessary to facilitate commercial loans.
- REO services: After a property has been foreclosed upon, our law firm takes on all functions for mortgage lenders. We act as an agent for national title insurance companies and provide general closing services. Our lawyers also prepare purchase contracts for closing documents and take on all tasks necessary to make a foreclosed property ready for sale.
- Bankruptcy/creditors' rights: We work closely with our clients to determine loss mitigation strategies when debtors file for bankruptcy.
- Foreclosure: Our law firm takes a detail-oriented, efficient approach to guiding lenders through the foreclosure process. Our streamlined processes allow us to quickly and efficiently take foreclosure cases from demand through foreclosure sale.
- Commercial collections: We provide candid, pragmatic counsel to companies seeking recovery of unpaid receivables.
- Evictions: Our attorneys fully understand the various requirements associated with completing the eviction process for our landlord clients.
Within each of these areas, we are committed to providing ethical, effective representation while delivering exceptional client service.
Contact Storey Law Group, P.A.
Call 407-674-0840 or toll free at 800-603-5153 to schedule a consultation with a member of our team. We can also be reached by email.